Sunday, October 28, 2007

Sketches Of Pain

Still deep in the manuscript, with no end in immediate sight. I'll post a few times in the coming week, just because I need a break from dealing with Democratic crimes and deceit. I'm trying to make this an entertaining read, but given the source material, it's not gonna be easy. The savage mules are kicking my ass.

Quick presidential Dem tidbit: Do you know why Jimmy Carter refused to offer Vietnam reparations for our murderous destruction of their country? Because "the destruction was mutual."

When you consider what the Vietnamese did to our cities and towns, you have to applaud Carter for standing up for America. And to think some people consider him a bad president!

Also, if you have HBO, please watch tonight's episode of "Curb Your Enthusiasm." It's directed by my friend Tom Kramer. Funny guy. Funny show.