Thursday, February 21, 2008

Freedom In Staggered Payments




Still grinding out "Savage Mules," and I'm getting excited about the damn thing. Sunday night's my final deadline, so I must continue to pound the keys and streamline clunky sentences.

Before I go, a brief update: I've quit my cleaning job after many years of largely thankless service. The Birchers are choking off cleaners across the board, but most especially me, as they've taken away the paid benefits I've earned through steady physical labor and loyalty to their company. All for naught in the end. Isn't free enterprise wonderful?

I have a few freelance gigs lined up, but it will be tight in the short-term. So, again, any help or work you can throw my way is humbly appreciated. Thank you, my friends, and I'll see you here early next week.